Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding markups, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue Classic.
- Communication comes in many forms.…The ability to add Markups…and share them with a team is huge.…This video focuses exclusively on the process…of creating a Markup and sharing it with a team.…Let's sign into BIM 360 Glue.…Password.…Let's launch Glue.…Let's go to our Project, Lynda.com.…Let's open up Lynda Combined.…
I'm going to zoom in to one of these railing areas here.…I'm going to go to my Markups.…On the BIM 360 toolbar, I'm going to click Markups.…What I'm going to do here is I'm going to add a Markup.…Notice that my dialog is all the way over here.…We can move it if we want,…and notice once you pick it and start moving it,…you can dock it up, down,…in the middle, or anywhere you want.…I like to leave mine floating,…so I'm going to put mine over here.…
I'm going to click Add.…Now we have a little toolbar that lets us do some stuff.…I set myself up so all my Markups are going to be red.…When other users make Markups,…their Markups are going to be a different color,…based on what I selected them to have in the Admin settings.…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.