Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding links, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue.
- Adding links is a huge part of BIM.…Why?…Because we're simply adding more information to our objects…than we'd normally would do in a flat 2D environment.…This video will have us navigating to an item.…Then we're going to add a link to it.…Then we'll review the link and see how we can use it.…So let's sign in to BIM 360 Glue.…I need to give it a password and we're in.…Notice Lynda.com has markups and views of course.…Let's go to Lynda.com.…
Let's open up a Lynda combined merged model.…What I want to do now is want to roll in…to this rooftop unit right here.…I'm going to select the rooftop unit.…I'm going to right-click.…I'm going to Add attachment and I have two choices.…I can add a file or I can add a link.…I'm going to add a file.…I'm going to go to where I'm keeping my files.…
I'm going to grab this rooftop image.…I'm going to click open. Attachment uploaded successfully.…Awesome. I'm going to hit OK.…Now that I've added the link, let's retrieve it.…What I'd like to do is on the module toolbar,…I'm going to come down to the bottom…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.