Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a clash markup, part of Learning BIM 360 Glue.
- It's good to give an individual…some basic information on what your thoughts are…regarding a specific clash.…With this video, I'd like to demonstrate…how to create a markup,…share that markup with the team,…then view the markup later on.…Let's sign in to Bim 360 Glue.…
Under Lynda.com, let's go to our clashes.…I'm going to hover over Clashes,…then I'm going to go over…to Duct and Pipe to Structure.…It loads the model.…Then it loads our clashes.…What I want to do is I'm just going to focus…on the top clash.…I'm going to grab Clash 168.…
Now I can ignore it, close it.…What I want to do is add a markup.…I'm going to use my Line String command.…I'm going to pick a point here,…pick a point here, pick a point here.…i'm going to add some text,…pick a point here, Duct through floor,…D-U-C-T T-H-R-O-U-G-H floor.…
I'm going to hit enter.…I might as well put a big circle around it.…I'm going to pick a window right around here.…Now the next thing I'm going to do…is I'm going to add a comment.…Add comment to 168.…I'm going to say, "Did you sleeve the floor…
- Breaking down the BIM 360 modules
- Creating projects
- Inviting members to a project
- Gluing models
- Merging and aligning models
- Creating views
- Adding links and markups
- Finding and resolving clashes
- Using the BIM 360 Glue mobile app
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. What Is Glue?
2. Project Administration
3. Gluing Models
4. Managing Models
5. Model Navigation
6. Clashing Models
7. Mobile 360 Glue
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.