Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video The new AutoCAD 2020 interface, part of AutoCAD: Output.
- [Instructor] We're using the latest version of AutoCAD for this course, which is AutoCAD 2020. You'll notice that the AutoCAD 2020 user interface is somewhat different to older versions of AutoCAD, as well. We've got this bluey gray black dark theme going on in AutoCAD 2020 that gives it quite a new look and feel. You'll also notice that the icons have been refined in AutoCAD 2020. They're much cleaner and much clearer, and that's to work with 4K HD monitors and screens and so on. You'll notice the quick access toolbar, top left, is all very refined and clear now on the screen, and if I move across the ribbon here across the tabs, you'll notice the difference in the icons in the interface in AutoCAD 2020. They're very clean, very clear, and you can see they're quite precise and quite colorful, as well. So you'll notice there's quite a few changes in the AutoCAD 2020 interface, and there's also changes to things like dialog boxes and pallets and some of the methodologies and concepts, as well. So just be aware that we are using AutoCAD 2020 for this particular course, and some of the user interface might be a little bit different if you're following along with an older version of AutoCAD.
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD