Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with the DocumentCollection, part of AutoCAD Add-ins Using VB.NET.
- [Instructor] One of the objects within…the application object that we find…in the application service's namespace…is the document collection,…and this is how we work with the drawings.…And so let's see what we find…within the document collection.…We're going to open up our exercise project here…under our desktop, exercise, Chapter Four,…and this is the 04-02 exercise project…that we're going to open up.…And if I go to my Solution Explorer,…what we're going to do, we're going to create a new command.…
And this command, collapse all…the other commands we've created.…And this command is actually going to allow us…to kind of read back to the user…and tell the user and tell us, really,…how many documents or drawings are currently open.…So as we've gotten a lot of practice so far,…we're going to create a new command method,…and we're going to name this command LIDocCount…and just step outside the attribute brackets there,…less than greater than brackets,…and create a new subroutine,…and we're going to call this cmdDocCount.…
- Creating a project using the Autodesk wizard
- Creating classes, command routines, and functions
- Manually creating projects
- Basic .NET functionality
- Working with database properties
- Working with transactions and TableRecords
- Getting a user-specified point and distance
- Creating and inheriting a base class object
- Creating a window interface
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Customization for CAD Managerswith Josh Modglin2h 6m Intermediate
1. Working with the Microsoft Visual Studio Development Environment
2. Creating Your First Project
3. Basic .NET Functionality
4. AutoCAD ApplicationServices Namespace
Creating a new drawing5m 40s
5. AutoCAD DatabaseServices Namespace
6. AutoCAD EditorInput Namespace
7. Class Object Fundamentals
8. Creating a Window Interface
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.