Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AutoCAD: Output.
- [Instructor] So what should you know before taking this particular AutoCAD output course? Well, the minimum you should know is the basics of AutoCAD, the basic concepts, the basic methodologies. You can learn those in the Learning AutoCAD course in the library. Other courses I would suggest that you know already as well before taking this course are things like the AutoCAD Essentials, AutoCAD Interface, AutoCAD Spaces and Workspaces courses as well. They give you that background of how to work in AutoCAD and develop your designs before you want to output your designs and communicate your design intent. The other thing that you should know before you start this particular course is the fact that we are recording this course with AutoCAD 2020, the latest version of AutoCAD. So be aware that some of the interfaces, dialog boxes, icons, ribbon views, and things like that will look slightly different to perhaps your slightly older version of AutoCAD. So just be aware that we are using the latest version of AutoCAD, which is AutoCAD 2020.
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD