Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of AutoCAD 2019 New Features.
- [Instructor] So, what should you know before taking this AutoCAD 2019 New Features course? Well, the first think you should know obviously is that you should be running AutoCAD 2019, the latest version of the AutoCAD software. Now, the reason that is the case is obviously the new features are only available in that version of the software. If you try and do this course with something like AutoCAD 2018 the new features just won't be there. Also more importantly, these particular files that you're going to use that you can download from the library for these new features will obviously only operate with the new features in AutoCAD 2019 as well.
The other thing that you should be aware of when you're doing this New Features course is you should have a good basic essential knowledge of AutoCAD. You can go and take the AutoCAD Essential Training in the library and that's a course that takes you through all of AutoCAD so that you know all of the methodologies, naming terminologies and so on because some of the naming terminologies in this New Features course might be alien to you because they're new features and you need to have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD to understand them.
So, make sure that you've got AutoCAD 2019 installed before you follow the AutoCAD 2019 New Features course.
- Navigating the AutoCAD 2019 interface
- Starting the DWG Compare command
- Adjusting the comparison margins
- Saving a comparison drawing
- Creating a shared design view
- Using layers in the shared view
- Marking up the shared view
- Using the URL view links