Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- [Narrator] So what should you know before you start your annotating effectively in AutoCAD course? Well the first thing you should have is your basic AutoCAD skill set, go and look up the AutoCAD 2017 essentials course on lynda.com. And then go and do that course as well. It'll give you all of the basic skills that you need to know and how to drive AutoCAD 2017. Now we will be using AutoCAD 2017 for this particular course so just be aware of that.
And be aware of the file format that you're using when you're working in AutoCAD 2017. AutoCAD 2017 uses the AutoCAD 2013 dwg file format. Just be aware of that, just due to file formats in older versions of AutoCAD that you might be using as compared to the 2017 version that we're using here on this particular course.
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.