Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- [Voiceover] What you should know about this AutoCAD 2017 new features course is that obviously, whilst we are using the latest version of AutoCAD, AutoCAD 2017, there will be updates, hot fixes, and service packs available from AutoDesk for AutoCAD 2017. These are sometimes released quite quickly straight after the release of a new product, especially things like hot fixes and bug fixes. Sometimes when a new product is released, you might get a hot fix almost immediately because something small just quickly needs tweaking or sorting out.
Obviously, you can find all of these things on the AutoDesk website. You can also use the AutoDesk desktop app, which is available now with AutoCAD 2017 as well and we'll go through that later on in the course. So, as we work through the AutoCAD 2017 new features, just be aware that you might need to install an update or a hot fix just to make sure that you've got everything up to date with AutoCAD 2017.
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.