Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- So what should you know before taking…this AutoCAD Professional certification prep course?…Well the first thing you should know…is that there are two levels…of AutoDesk certification…for AutoCAD.…There are two levels and the first level…is the Certified User exam.…Now we're not going to prepare you for that exam.…However the exercises, the exercise files,…and the tools and tricks that you will learn in this course…would stand you in good state…to take the Certified User exam.…
All information is useful,…especially when you're taking an exam.…The course itself is designed for you to learn and prepare…for your AutoCAD Certified Professional examination.…Now by default, based on…the AutoDesk literature that is provided,…you should have at least 400 hours of use…of AutoCAD 2016 under your belt…before you take the Certified Professional examination.…
So be aware of that before you take this course.…Don't just think that you can take this course…and then pass the exam.…You may do so.…You may be an absolute superstar.…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.