Learn how to create enterprise CUIs to standardize how AutoCAD is configured and deployed.
- [Josh] Hi, I'm Josh Modglin and welcome to Working with the Custom User Interface within AutoCAD. In this course, we're going to walk through what is a custom user interface, or CUI, as it's often abbreviated. How does it work in AutoCAD? How do we configure the CUI using different ways to control the user interface, and then how do we deploy our custom user interface to the company using enterprise CUIs? This would then allow the users the means to leverage customizing their own interface to an extent while still keeping the company look and feel.
Your desire to watch this course means you're probably supporting other users. This course will provide you an extension to better manage and care for your company's needs by keeping everyone more productive. Now this course is designed for those who have been using AutoCAD and are now the go to person when anyone has an AutoCAD related question. Welcome again to Working with the Custom User Interface Within AutoCAD. Let's get started.
- What is a custom user interface (CUI)?
- Partial, main, and enterprise CUIs
- Creating a new partial CUI
- Creating interface controls
- Defining main and enterprise CUIs