Find out about all the new features and enhancements in AutoCAD 2017 and how they will benefit your design workflow.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to the AutoCAD 2017 New Features course. In this particular course, we'll be going through all of the new features available in the latest version of AutoCAD, which is AutoCAD 2017. And what we'll do is we'll take you through step-by-step, just so you know exactly what the new features are, how they work, and how you're going to benefit from them when using the latest version of AutoCAD, AutoCAD 2017. So let's get moving now, and get into the exercises and the videos, and we'll show you how AutoCAD 2017's new features can make you that little bit more productive and that little bit more profitable.
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.