Learn how to optimize and vectorize raster data with AutoCAD Raster Design and avoid tedious redrawing tasks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Eric Wing and welcome to AutoCAD Raster Design 2016 Essential Training. In this course, we'll look at how to insert, write, collate, and modify an image. I'll start by showing you how to insert a line and scale an image. Then, I'll show you how to create masks, rubber sheet an image, and manage images. Learn how to clean up, process, and convert vector to raster. We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Let's get started with AutoCAD Raster Design 2016 Essential Training.
- Inserting images
- Creating new images
- Creating image masks
- Managing images
- Editing images
- Creating REM regions and primitives
- Recognizing and vectorizing text
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD Map 3D Essential Trainingwith Gordon Luckett1h 35m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Insert and Write
2. Manage View and Correlate
3. Editing Images
4. Raster Entity Manipulation (REM)
5. Vectorize and Recognize Text
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.