Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Using fillets and chamfers, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- You'll remember in one of the previous videos…when we used the Offset command, we offset these…green lines of our little control panel…on our operation panel here.…So this is our little control panel, so what you may have…here is a little screen readout, maybe a little sort…of keyboard idea to press some buttons.…Now what we did was we offset all of these lines…but we didn't tidy up the corners.…We're going to utilize the AutoCAD Chamfer…and Fillet commands to do that.…And the way that we're going to do that…is we're going to utilize the Radius setting…in the Fillet command, and also utilize the Chamfer command…to give us some nice, clean, beveled corners.…
Now we're staying in the Modifying Objects Complete…drawing, you'll be following along with the Modifying…Objects.dwg file that you've been saving for each video.…Zoom in nice and tight so that we can see what we're doing.…Use the wheel on the mouse maybe, or the zoom controls,…whichever way you want to do it.…And what we're going to do, we're going to fillet…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.