Join Jeff Bartels for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of AutoCAD 2013 Essential Training: 4 Annotating a Drawing.
If you've purchased a DVD or are a Premium subscriber to lynda.com, you'll have access to the exercise files used in this title. They will be in a folder called exercise files. If you download them, place them on your Desktop. In there, you'll find the content divided up into directories named after the chapters where they are used. By placing the exercise files on the Desktop you'll be able to access them the same way that I do in the course.
- Creating single-line text
- Justifying text
- Controlling appearance with styles
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Annotating with multiline text
- Correcting spelling errors
- Creating continuous and baseline dimensions
- Creating and modifying multileaders