Join Jeff Bartels for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals.
- View Offline
If you purchased the DVD or are a Premium subscriber of the lynda.com, you'll have access to the exercise files used in this title. They will be in a folder called Exercise Files. If you download them, place them on your desktop. In there, you'll find up content divided up into directories named after the chapters where they're used. By placing the exercise files on the desktop, you will be able to access them the same way that I do in the course.
- Constructing lines
- Defining a unit of measure
- Locking to geometry with object snaps
- Drawing rectangles, circles, and polygons
- Applying hatch patterns
- Moving, copying, and rotating objects
- Erasing elements
- Undoing and redoing actions