Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more CAD and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating macro enabled tools
- Using Auto Complete
- Disabling tool mode settings on the fly
- Moving and copying entities using Windows shortcuts
- Using the Calculator palette
- Formatting text
- Creating parent/child dimension styles
- Making dimensions easier to read
- Making global edits to attribute data and layer names
- Exchanging one block symbol for another
- Inserting content using drag and drop
- Navigating layer list using the keyboard
- Importing layouts from template files
- Consolidating backup files
Skill Level Intermediate
If you are a Premium member of the lynda.com online Training Library or if you're watching this tutorial on a disk, you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this title. Now I've placed my Exercise Files folder on my desktop. You can place yours wherever you like. I've organized the folders based on the chapter number and inside each folder are the drawings that we used throughout that chapter. In many cases if I thought it was helpful, I left you with a finished example. If you are a monthly or annual subscriber to lynda.com, but you don't have access to the Exercise Files, you can always follow along using your own drawings.
Let's get started.