Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop, as I've done here. Most videos have you starting from scratch, but some have exercise files for you to follow along with. Everything in this course is in imperial units, but you can use metric if you desire. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files. Now let's get started.
- Managing through LISP
- Working with text, dimension, and multileader styles
- Creating a template
- Creating a palette
- Adding commands and LISP routines to a palette
- Creating a new browser profile and adding new categories, pallets, and content
- Reviewing internal mapping, MEP AEC settings, and MEP profiles
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Managing through LISP
3. Tool Palettes for Civil 3D
4. Content Browser
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.