Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of AutoCAD Raster Design Essential Training.
- If you are a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. These are organized by chapters. In each folder, there are sample images that I provide. I'd love it if you use them but I strongly encourage you to try and use your own if you can. If you are a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files however, you can follow along with your own assets or even live projects you might be in the middle of. Either way you like to learn, let's get started.
- Inserting images
- Creating new images
- Creating image masks
- Managing images
- Editing images
- Creating REM regions and primitives
- Recognizing and vectorizing text
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Insert and Write
2. Manage View and Correlate
3. Editing Images
4. Raster Entity Manipulation (REM)
5. Vectorize and Recognize Text
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.