Join Kacie Hultgren for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of 3D Printing a Scale Model with AutoCAD.
- If you are a premium member of the lynda.com library you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. They can be downloaded from the main course page. In the exercise files folder you'll find a folder for each chapter. Inside are all the files you'll need to complete this course. If you don't have access to the exercise files for this course there's still a lot to learn. Apply the concepts to your own projects. Now let's get started.
- Working in scale
- Extruding solids
- Working with blocks
- Creating terrain with lofting
- Adding 3D text and logos
- Converting mesh files to solids
- Breaking a model into pieces
- Exporting and optimizing for 3D printing
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 35m Beginner
Modeling a Staircase with AutoCADwith Kacie Hultgren54m 9s Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Modeling the Building
3. Adding Details
4. Optimizing Your Model
5. Exporting and 3D Printing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.