Join William Everhart for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Adobe Illustrator: Working with AutoCAD Files.
- If you're a premium member of the lynda.com library, then you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the files from the exercise files tab on the main page for this course. Open the documents, and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. So here I have my exercise files that I've downloaded. If I open this folder, you can see that I have broken down the folder here into additional chapter folders. If I open one of these, then you can see that I have also broken some of these down into the individual lessons.
Now, if you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using your own files. Now let's begin with Adobe Illustrator: Working with CAD Files.
- Working with scale drawings
- Opening DWG and DXF files with Illustrator
- Importing files from SketchUp
- Preparing Illustrator artwork for export
- Using plugins in Illustrator