Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Using different types of revision cloud, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- [Teacher] So we're staying in our 08_MarkUP drawing,…as you can see.…And I've saved it with any of the changes.…Obviously, I haven't left the wipeout on there, though,…because we don't actually need that…for this particular video.…So what we're going to look at now are revision clouds.…Now, I've left the draw panel, pin open there,…off of the Home tab on the ribbon…because revision clouds are just here.…So if you've pinned that flyout open,…leave it pinned open,…so that we can look at…the three types of revision clouds in a moment.…Now, what I want to do is do a quick sanity check…on the layers here.…
Just check that we're using the markup layer…as the current drafting layer as well.…So, revision clouds, how do they work?…So, I come in here to the draw panel,…the pinned out flyout of the draw panel,…and I click there, and I'm going to select…a Rectangular Revision Cloud,…using the revcloud command.…Now, it asks me to specify the first corner point.…Always, always, always right-click first…and go to Arc length…'cause, you'll notice, the minimum arc length there…
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.