Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using conditions, part of AutoCAD Add-ins Using VB.NET.
- [Instructor] In our last chapter…we learned a little bit about creating a function,…and inside that function we created…our very first conditional statement.…We used the if, and that's a condition.…If this condition do this, and so on.…What we're going to do is we're going to take that…and look at another means to create a condition…in this chapter as we begin talking about…general .NET functionality in more detail.…So let's go ahead and open up our chapter exercise,…and we're going to go to, of course, our exercise files,…chapter three, 03-01, and go to the 03-01 solution.…
Before we do so, and of course, under solution explorer…you can go to the initialization…and open that as well.…And so we have the function that we created…in our last exercise and so forth.…And so what we're going to do…is we're going to create a new command.…In this command, we're going to start…the command name with LI.…LI just defines that this is a linked in command,…or whatever our company name is,…have some type of abbreviation,…whether it's the software or something like that.…
- Creating a project using the Autodesk wizard
- Creating classes, command routines, and functions
- Manually creating projects
- Basic .NET functionality
- Working with database properties
- Working with transactions and TableRecords
- Getting a user-specified point and distance
- Creating and inheriting a base class object
- Creating a window interface
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working with the Microsoft Visual Studio Development Environment
2. Creating Your First Project
3. Basic .NET Functionality
4. AutoCAD ApplicationServices Namespace
Creating a new drawing5m 40s
5. AutoCAD DatabaseServices Namespace
6. AutoCAD EditorInput Namespace
7. Class Object Fundamentals
8. Creating a Window Interface
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.