Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360, part of Learning AutoCAD 360.
- Another application or service…that works with AutoCAD 360 is Evernote.…If you're not familiar Evernote is a cloud based,…note taking app that allows for syncing…of notes across multiple devices.…These notes can contain text, lists, images,…audio-notes, video, and AutoCAD images and links.…In AutoCAD 360 I'm going to click on the App icon…in the upper-left corner and then tap on Settings.…The bottom of the Settings window I'm going to click on…Sign In to Evernote.…
I already have Evernote installed and signed in on my iPad…so I'm taken directly to the Authorize screen.…Here I have the option of authorizing Evernote…for a year, 30 days, a week, or one day.…At the bottom we can see that AutoCAD 360…will be able to create notes, notebooks, and tags.…Update those notes, notebooks, and tags.…List notebooks and tags, and retrieve notes.…It will not be able to delete notebooks or tags,…access any of my account information,…permanently delete my notes,…or update any of my user account information.…
I'm going to go ahead and click Authorize,…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.