In this video, Shaun Bryant shows you how to add revision clouds to your AutoCAD drawings.
- [Instructor] Once again, we're in our … 00-Ground Floor Plan_REV B drawing, our dwg file. … And we're in the ISO A1 landscape tab, … the paper space part of the drawing. … Now we're going to have a little look now at revision clouds. … Now they're over on the Home tab and in the Draw panel. … Click on the flyout here, … and just pin open the flyout there on the Draw panel. … And you'll find that your revision clouds … are here on the end. … So you've got a rectangular, polygonal, … or free-hand revision cloud. … It's entirely up to you which one you use, … but the features are slightly different in each one. … Now I'm just going to show you how to set this up. … It's really easy to do, but you've got to remember … which space you're in, because when you're creating … these rev clouds, you define the arc lengths. … You can see all the arcs forming … the cloud there in the icons. … You define that arc length and it's really important … that you get that right whether you're in paper space, …
- Using workspaces
- Working in the Model and Layout tabs
- Saving and restoring views
- Locking viewports and freezing viewport layers
- Adding a title block
- Using annotative dimensions and revision clouds