Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the exercise files, part of AutoCAD: Output.
- [Instructor] There are exercise files available for this course in the library, and you can download them accordingly to follow along with the videos in the course as well. Just be aware with the exercise files, they are saved back to a 2013 DWG file format in AutoCAD. So what that means is any version of AutoCAD from 2013 up to the latest version, 2020, can read those DWG files. The reason that I do that and save those files to the 2013 file format is it means that you don't have to be using the latest version of AutoCAD to follow along with the course. Also be aware with the exercise files, I'll normally prompt you in each video to let you know which exercise file you should be using. So for example, at the top of the screen at the moment, you can see that we've got the 00 Ground Floor Plan_REV C.dwg file. I'll prompt you to look at the filename of the file you're using, but make sure that you're using the right exercise file for the right video.
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD