Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Units settings, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- Last but not least in the user interface section…for this AutoCAD 2017 new features course is…the unit settings.…Now, normally you define your units in your AutoCAD…template or you would define them when you create a new…drawing and then setup a template from that.…Now again, we're in the 01_userinterface.dwg file.…You can find that on the linda.com downloads for this…particular course and obviously download it and use it…to follow along with the videos.…Now, the unit settings in this particular drawing are…already set, but what I want to show you is just one new…feature in the units dialogue box.…
Now, the quickest way to get to the units is just to type…units, like so, and you'll see there's the units come…on there on the suggestion menu.…I press enter and the unit dialogue box, as usual,…is flying off the screen there and there it is there.…Now, I just want to show you some of the tools that are…available to you here.…Now, the unit settings are here.…So you've got length, type, if i click there you'll notice…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.