In this video, Shaun Bryant shows how both single-line text and MTEXT can be selected and adhere to uniform line spacing.
- [Narrator] So, we're staying in…our "ConverttoMTEXT.dwg" file, and in the previous video,…we looked at the numbered and lettered list formatting…with these ones here, number one and number two,…which are now a piece of MTEXT, as you can see when…I hover over them.…What we're going to look at now…is that uniform line spacing, but in…a little bit more detail.…In the last video, we set it up to pick up the numbering,…the one and the two, but what it also did…was it set up the uniform line spacing as well,…so what you'll notice now, with the single line text here…on three and four, can you see there, slightly out,…just on the left there, they don't line up properly.…
Now, one of the benefits you have with AutoCAD 2018…and the convert to MTEXT command, is that…you're allowed now to pick on MTEXT and single-line text…and tidy it up all at once.…So, what we're going to do is we're going to set up uniform…line-spacing on some MTEXT and some single-line text,…and see how that works.…So, we'll go to our express tools here,…
- Working with the File Navigation dialog box
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- Updating reference paths
- Changing path types
- Finding and replacing reference files
- Renaming unloaded references
- Using linetype gap selection
- Sharing design views from AutoCAD
- Setting a PDF layer
- Using the PDFIMPORT and PDFATTACH commands
- Changing text to MTEXT
Skill Level Intermediate
1. User Interface
2. External References
3. Off-Screen Selection
Using off-screen selection2m 20s
4. Linetype Gap Selection
Using linetype gap selection2m 10s
5. Sharing Design View
6. Using PDFs In AutoCAD
7. Changing Text To MTEXT
8. Technology and Performance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.