Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Tool tip enhancements, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- [Voiceover] Now you'll notice…that I'm using the exercise file…01_UserInterface.dwg.…You'll find that on lynda.com in your downloads…for this particular course…and you can download the files from lynda.com…to a known location on your computer or your laptop.…Now for the purposes of this particular section,…we will just be using this one drawing,…the 01 UserInterface drawing.…And you can see there it's a ground floor…of a hotel complex,…and you can see the gridlines, the dimensions, and so on.…Now, I won't actually be using much of the drawing,…but in order to get the functionality out of AutoCAD 2017…obviously I need to have a drawing open.…
So there's a drawing open there, ready to be used.…Now, basically what I'm going to do here now…is show you the next enhancement…in the user interface in AutoCAD 2017.…And this is the ToolTips enhancement.…Now I want to show you this…because sometimes this can be a real niggle,…and it's one of those little niggles that I have…with AutoCAD, especially as a trainer,…when I'm training in the classroom for example.…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.