In this tutorial, Josh Modglin walks through the configuration of table styles within a drawing file. The instructor discusses some of the key elements of effective table style creation, which is understanding and configuring the cell styles effectively. In addition, Josh walks through the creation and usage of a table style.
- [Instructor] The last style…that we're going to set up within our template…is our tables style.…And we can of course set up our table style…from the annotate ribbon tables panel.…Click the bottom right arrow,…and begin setting up our table style.…We're going to create a new tables style.…We'll call this lynda.com Standard.…And really, the key to any table style…is understanding that you have…three different styles of cells.…
You have data, header, and title.…Let's start with the title style.…Within the title style we say…to merge the cells to create one full title row.…How much gap or margin is there.…Is there a fill color behind that background?…And then the different text styles.…So, we'll set this to Lynda Bold.…Lynda Bold has a text style applied to it already,…and this is why we have different controls here.…
With Lynda Bold let's make a change to our text style.…We click the three dots.…And Lynda Bold, we're going to say the height is zero.…Since this is used mainly to provide us…a Times New Roman or a bold font,…
- Using variables and profiles
- Customizing AutoCAD templates with styles and layer properties
- Using dynamic blocks
- Customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Creating custom tool palettes
- Creating and editing scripts
- Adding custom symbols
- CAD programming with LISP
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD: Using the Command Line (2016)with Shaun Bryant2h 13m Appropriate for all
Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015)with Shaun Bryant4h 58m Appropriate for all
AutoCAD: Designing Dynamic Blockswith Scott Onstott1h 5m Intermediate
1. Customizing Options
2. Drawing Templates
3. Dynamic Blocks
4. Customizing User Interface
5. Tool Palettes
7. Custom Symbols
8. LISP for CAD Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.