Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Stretch Multiple, part of AutoCAD: Express Tools Workflow.
- [Instructor] Another really great command…in the Modify panel on the Express Tools tab on the ribbon…is the Stretch Multiple.…Now, when you perform a normal Stretch command in AutoCad…it needs a Crossing Window, or a Crossing Polygon.…And you can only cross one object, so to speak.…The Stretch Multiple that you have in the Modify panel…on the Express Tools tab on the ribbon allows you to stretch…multiple objects any given time.…So, if I go up to the Modify panel,…click on Stretch Multiple like so,…and I come into the drawing area.…
Can you see on the command line there?…I've got the choice of Crossing First Point, or CP…Crossing Polygon, or C for Crossing.…So, if I just click a point here,…and then drag up my Crossing Window from right to left…like that and click again,…can you see you get like this purple selection box?…So, if I now press Enter, that will select…all three objects, and I can now pick a point,…a stretch point, go for that midpoint there,…and as I stretch down using the tracking there,…the polar tracking, and click again,…
- Using Explode Attributes, Replace Block, and List Properties
- Exporting and importing attributes
- Converting block to XREF
- Copying, extending, and trimming nested objects
- Working with Arc-Aligned Text and Modify Text
- Masking and unmasking text
- Modifying using Stretch Multiple and Extended Clip
- Changing layouts with Align Space, Synchronize Viewports, and Merge Layout
- Using Super Hatch
- Resetting text and modifying text
- Importing and exporting dimension styles
- Working with Xdata
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Optimizing Your AutoCAD Desktop to Go Mobilewith Shaun Bryant2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Express Tools: What Are They?
Why use Express Tools?2m 13s
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.