Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Smooth migration, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- You'll notice when you migrate any custom settings…that you've got set in your previous versions of AutoCAD,…when you're upgrading to AutoCAD 2017,…that there is a really nice new funky Migrate Custom…Settings screen.…And you'll notice there that it's very visual.…It's nice and easy to understand what's going on,…and they've broken it down into Interface,…Settings, and Content.…And you can use the Select All or Clear All buttons.…You can just tick the boxes, so you might not want shapes…to go through, so you un-tick, it blanks out,…tick it again, it highlights and so on and so forth.…
Now, obviously it's the standard type of stuff that you…will migrate across from your older versions of AutoCAD.…Things like user profiles, the CUI, the tool palettes,…plot files, templates, and so on.…And you can see that that is all clearly marked in your…migrate custom settings screen.…And obviously you can migrate the settings and files…from a previous release up here.…So you'll notice that's prompting me from my AutoCAD…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.