In this video, Shaun Bryant shows you how to sign in to your Autodesk account in AutoCAD.
- [Instructor] In the previous video, … we looked at setting up your Autodesk account. … In this particular video, … if you look in the top right of the AutoCAD screen, … you can see now that I'm signed in … and there's the little blue icon there showing me … that I'm signed in now to my AutoDesk account via AutoCAD. … Now this is via the AutoCAD desktop app at the moment, … but now that I'm signed in to my AutoDesk account, … I've got access to the AutoDesk cloud storage … where I can store drawings and documents and so on, … but more importantly, I've got the ability now … in later versions of AutoCAD to save to … what they call web and mobile. … So what this means is I've got the ability … to save a drawing now to the web, or, … to one of the mobile device applications that you can use. … So, I can now work on this drawing in the AutoCAD web app … in a browser or I can work on this drawing … in the AutoCAD mobile app. … Now that might be on a phone, it might be on an iPad Pro, … it might be on a Samsung tablet. …
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD