In this video, Shaun Bryant shows how to share your design views from AutoCAD in a secure, cloud-based environment using the A360 Viewer provided by Autodesk.
- [Instructor] We're starting another chapter now…in our course, and we're now going to look at…how we can share our design views from AutoCAD…to an Internet browser to a secure Cloud location.…So we've got a new drawing open,…you can see it, SharingDesignWiew.dwg.…Again, you can download that and utilize it accordingly,…to follow along with the video.…Now, you can see it's a really, really simple drawing…in the model space, with some colors and some simple shapes.…
What you'll notice, top right of the screen,…is I am logged in to my A360 account there.…So, basically, what I've done is I've signed in to my A360.…So, if you've got an A360 account,…you need to sign in there.…If you haven't got one, just click on Sign In anyway,…and what it will allow you to do is set one up.…So, I'm signed in to my A360 account,…using my CADFM Consultant's login there.…So, I'll just move away from that now,…and just hit Escape to lose that menu.…
Now, what I want to do is I want to share…this design view with a browser.…So, I'm going to go to my A360 tab here, like so,…
- Working with the File Navigation dialog box
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- Updating reference paths
- Changing path types
- Finding and replacing reference files
- Renaming unloaded references
- Using linetype gap selection
- Sharing design views from AutoCAD
- Setting a PDF layer
- Using the PDFIMPORT and PDFATTACH commands
- Changing text to MTEXT
Skill Level Intermediate
1. User Interface
2. External References
3. Off-Screen Selection
Using off-screen selection2m 20s
4. Linetype Gap Selection
Using linetype gap selection2m 10s
5. Sharing Design View
6. Using PDFs In AutoCAD
7. Changing Text To MTEXT
8. Technology and Performance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.