Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up general annotations and tags, part of BIM Manager: Managing Revit.
- [Instructor] Deciding what tags to use where is important.…As we know, we can have multiple tags to tag multiple items.…It get confusing.…Luckily, Revit allows us to manage all of these tags…and set the defaults.…What I'd like to do is make a new wall tag.…So under family, I'm going to click on new.…I'm going to go to annotations.…We don't have any wall tags here, but that's fine.…If we get on the generic tag, let's click open.…Now the first thing I'm going to do,…is go to my family category and parameters button…right here.…
Click that.…Now we can scroll down to wall tags.…Let's click OK.…Now what I want to do,…is delete this red note.…Now what I'm going to do,…is I'm going to go to create, line.…On my draw panel, I'm going to click on my pick lines button.…I'm going to give it an offset of 1/8 inch.…I'm going to go to the left, to the right, up, and then down.…And hit escape a couple times.…I'm going to go to my create tab.…
I'm going to click line.…Now I'm going to click on fillet arc.…Click on radius.…My radius will be 1/32 of an inch.…
- Setting up the Revit folder structure
- Creating a revision schedule
- Adding a symbol list
- Creating shared parameters
- Configuring your text
- Creating line types, weights, and patterns
- Configuring the underlay settings
- Creating custom grids
- Viewing templates
- Importing CAD details
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Customization for CAD Managerswith Josh Modglin2h 6m Intermediate
1. Company-Wide Workflow
2. Global Template Content
3. File Sharing
4. Master Details
Importing CAD details3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.