Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting printing and plotting options, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- In the last video of this particular section…where we're looking at using layouts and printing,…we're going to set our printing and plotting options.…Now we're staying with the 10_LayoutsPrinting_HOUSE drawing…so follow along using the usual drill.…And you can see that I'm now in the D-Sized layout tab.…Now the reason I'm using that one is it shows the whole…house with the door schedule that we created previously.…And what I want to show you is how to set up your page setup…for your drawing in AutoCAD itself.…
Now the reason I'm setting this one up is because I know…that the sheet needs to be set up to a D-sized sheet.…Quick and easy.…And what we're going to do, we're going to set the plots…to plot to an AutoCAD DWF file.…So it's very quick and easy actually.…You can go to the Output tab on the ribbon,…and you can go into Page Setup Manager there,…or right click on the D-Sized tab itself…and Page Setup Manager is there.…Now you'll notice there are no page setups.…The way that you can tell that in the readout here is…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.