In this video, Shaun Bryant shows you how to save your drawings to web and mobile via your Autodesk account in AutoCAD.
- [Narrator] We're starting another chapter now in our … AutoCAD course. … And what we're going to have a look at now is … saving our file … to web and mobile and then opening our file from … web and mobile as well. … Now again, you need to be signed into your Autodesk account. … So you'll notice I am signed in. … There's a little blue icon there at the top. … And what I'm going to do is utilize the same drawing … that we've used previously in our other chapters, … which is the 00groundfloorplan_revc.dwg. … Now that file again is downloadable from the library … for this particular set of videos in this chapter. … So make sure you download a fresh version from the library … just to follow along with these videos. … Now to save to web and mobile as I said you need to … be logged into your Autodesk account. … And they're up here in the quick access toolbar. … So there's open from web and mobile. … And there's save to web and mobile. … So if I click on save to web and mobile, … what you'll find is I get a dialogue box available to me …
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD