Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Rotating and scaling, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- We're now going to have a look at the Rotate…and Scale commands in AutoCAD.…These are quite hot topics and often crop up…in the AutoCAD Professional Certification Exam.…So what we're going to do is make sure that you're aware…of them, how they function, and just basically…the methodology on how to get them…to work within an AutoCAD drawing.…We're staying in the Five Modifying Objects…Complete drawing, you can obviously follow along…with your drawing from your Lynda.com exercise set.…Now the first thing we're going to do is utilize…your selection skills that you've gained…whilst following this particular course.…
Now what we're going to do is delete…some of the circles on our plate.…I'm going to delete the whole top row…and the bottom row, and the only two circles…that we want left remaining on the left hand side…are these two, and on the right hand side, this one.…So it's up to you, use any selection method you want.…I'm going to do a little crossing selection here,…on the top row, like that, and then I'm going…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.