Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Renaming and removing sheets, part of AutoCAD: Plotting & Publishing.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] We're staying in our 09_Publishing.dwg file,…and you'll be following along with the one…you've downloaded from the lynda.com exercise files.…So, we're looking at publishing our drawings,…or batch plotting our drawings, as it's known as well.…And what I'm going to do now…is show you how to rename the sheets…in your publish sheet set.…So, we're staying in the same drawing,…and I've gone to the Output tab again…on the ribbon here.…And I'm going to click on Batch Plot again, like I did…in the Plot panel previously in the previous video.…
And that opens up our Publish dialog box.…Now what I'm going to do…is just move the dialog up a little bit…and use that Hide Details again.…That makes the dialog box a little bit smaller,…and I can just drop that into the center of the screen.…Now, again, that's purely because of my resolution…of my screen that is used to record these videos.…You will be able to see the whole dialog box on your screen,…because obviously you'll have…a much bigger screen resolution than me.…
- Printing and plotting
- Scaling drawings
- Working in model space vs. paper space
- Creating and modifying page setups with the AutoCAD Page Setup Manager
- Creating and clipping viewports
- Adding an annotative scale
- Plotting and publishing from Quick View
- Changing plot styles
- Plotting electronically to DWF, DWFx, and PDF
- Publishing sheet lists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professionalwith Shaun Bryant4h 40m Appropriate for all
1. Introduction to Plotting and Publishing
2. Modelspace & Paperspace
3. Page Setup Manager
5. Plotting to Scale
6. Quick View and Drawing Tabs
7. Plotting Styles & Setting Up
8. Plotting Electronically
9. Publishing Your Drawings
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.