Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Registering on the Certiport website, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- [Instructor] It's always good practice to get…registered with Certiport.…Get your login all set up before you take your…AutoCAD Certified Professional exam…or your AutoCAD Certified User exam.…So what I've done, I'm staying in my browser,…which in the moment is Firefox.…You can still see I've got the roadmap here,…but I've just opened a new tab that takes me to…the Certiport homepage and it's literally…certiport.com as you can see there…and they're a Pearson Vue business.…
Pearson Vue have been doing testing for…years and years and years, decades even.…Now what we're going to do is just…look at how we register.…So it's very simple, go over to the little Register…button here and hit the button and that'll take you…to the page where you can go and register…for your Certiport login and identity so to speak.…Now I'm not gonna bore you with all of the information…here, but you can see that the preferred language…obviously in my case would be English…because hey, I am English and the country there…would obviously be in my case, United Kingdom.…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.