Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video The Quick Access toolbar, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- [Instructor] So you may have noticed that there is now…an AutoCAD 2017.1 update available to you.…And this is available via your subscription to AutoCAD 2017.…Now you'll notice on the screen there…I've got a new drawing open.…It's called QA_Toolbar.dwg.…You can download that…from your lynda.com exercise files as usual.…And what we're going to look at…is just some little changes with this 2017.1 update.…
One of which is the quick access toolbar…and the info bar over on the right at the top of the screen.…I'm just going to quickly show you the info bar first,…it's up here.…You've now got a little red dot…and you'll notice if I click here on the red dot,…you've now got a highlight new features option.…So that comes up on the screen…whenever you look at one of the new features…in the 2017.1 update.…So I'll just click to lose that menu there.…So that's what the little red dot means there,…just so that you know.…
Now the quick access toolbar, you'll notice,…seems to have disappeared.…Now, where's it gone?…It hasn't gone anywhere,…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.