In this video, Shaun Bryant shows you how to plot your drawings from the Model and Layout tabs.
- [Presenter] We're starting a new chapter now … in our AutoCAD course … and we're going to get right down to it … and look at how we create output from our AutoCAD drawings. … So, the first thing we're going to look at … is the drawing itself. … We have a new drawing for you. … It's downloadable from the Library … and it's called 00-Ground Floor Plan_REV C.dwg, … revision C. … And you can see at the moment … we are in the Model tab in the drawing. … Now we're going to look at plotting from both the Model tab … and one of the Layout tabs in AutoCAD. … Now this is actually really quick and easy … and you don't even need to have Page Setups set up for this. … You can just go straight into Plot, … set your settings and say I want to plot this. … So, let's look at that, … let's look at the Model tab first. … We're in the Model tab, … let's say that we want to plot a specific area … of our drawing to a small sheet of paper to take onsite, … just so that we can review the layout. … So, I'm going to use the large conference table up here. …
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD