Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Placing a multileader, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- [Announcer] We're staying in the 06_Leaders drawing,…and what I'm going to show you now is…how to place Multileaders and all…the different methods of placing Multileaders.…Now, in the previous video, we set up our Multileaders style…and I showed you how to basically…place a Multileader using that style.…But I then deleted the Multileader deliberately…in the previous video because there's various ways…of placing a Multileader that I wanted…to show you in this video.…So, we're in the drawing, and we're going to go…to the 'Annotate' tab on the Ribbon…and into the Leaders Panel.…
Now, you will notice my panels are a bit squished.…That's purely due to the resolution of the screen…that I use when I record the videos.…So, we're going in here, like so,…and I'm going to click on 'Multileader' in the Leaders Panel.…Now it asks me for a Leader Arrowhead Location,…so if I go for that center snap again,…and click, it forces my hand, I can only go 45 degrees,…so I come up here, I might line it in with this one, though.…If I go across like that, can you see…
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.