Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Output tools, part of Learning AutoCAD 360.
- Believe it or not, there are some people…we have to work with…who do not use a CAD program.…So occasionally, we need to share our work…in a different format,…namely PDF or DWF.…The Output icon is located here,…and we can choose which format we'd like to work with.…PDF is fairly ubiquitous,…so I won't go into the details of what a PDF is.…DWF stands for drawing web format,…and was created to sort of be a…PDF specific for CAD files.…
A standard print format that maintain…the accuracy of line types and line weights.…So, you need to know if the user you're sharing…your file with can open one or the other.…We have a little over a dozen sheet sizes to choose from,…so choose the paper size that suits your needs.…From Letter down to ARCH E.…For the Output area, we can choose to print…exactly what we see on the screen,…or the extents of all the geometry we have in our DWG.…Right now, we can only print Fit to paper.…
And the last option we have here is the Orientation,…Landscape or Portrait.…Occasionally you'll be able to choose…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.