In this video, Shaun Bryant shows you how to output your AutoCAD drawings to different file formats.
- [Instructor] We're staying in our … 00-Ground Floor Plan_REV C drawing … and what we're going to have a little look at now … is exporting to different file formats. … So we're in the output tab on the ribbon … and I'm in the ISO A1-GA layout tab. … And this panel here, export to DWF/PDF is very useful. … It allows you to override any existing … page setups, plot settings, and so on … and export to an electronic file type. … So let's say I want to export out to DWF. … As soon as I click on that it will open up a dialogue box, … it'll prompt me where do I want to save my file. … So there's my DWF file name there, … there's the file type there. … But what it allows me to do is it allows me to override … any position, any layer information, merge control, … if I go to options, I can go in here … and set where I want the file to go … and the data options and so on. … I can also open in a DWF viewer when I'm done, … I can include a plot stamp. … So this is currently the current layout … or I can set it to all layouts. …
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD