In this video, Shaun Bryant shows you how to open your drawings from web and mobile via your Autodesk account in AutoCAD.
- So you'll notice now I'm in the start … screen of AutoCAD this time and I don't … have any drawings open whatsoever. … So the idea here is I'm now going to … go back to that cloud-based repository … where I saved that drawing. … Now you'll notice you don't actually have … to be in a drawing to sign into … your Autodesk account. … It's actually up here. … You see I'm signed in but I don't have … a drawing open. … Now, it doesn't matter if you do … or you don't, but it's actually better … to have a drawing open so that you can … utilize all of the facilities AutoCAD … can give you. … Now in this particular case I'm signed in … to my Autodesk account and I'm in … the start screen in AutoCAD. … So in the previous video we saved our file … to web and mobile. … Now you'll notice up on the quick access toolbar, … I've still got the 'open from web and mobile' … available to me like the regular 'open' … that you have locally. … So I'm going to click on 'open from web … and mobile' this time and because I'm signed in …
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD