Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD: Creating an Enterprise Custom User Interface.
- What is a custom user interface (CUI)?
- Partial, main, and enterprise CUIs
- Creating a new partial CUI
- Creating interface controls
- Defining main and enterprise CUIs
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to the Custom User Interface
2. Creating Interface Controls in a Partial CUI
3. Working with Main and Enterprise CUIs
Configuration options8m 46s
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.