Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD 2019 New Features.
- [Instructor] So we've come to the end…of our AutoCAD 2019 new features course…and I do hope you've enjoyed yourself…and learned a lot more about the…new features in AutoCAD 2019.…I do hope that they can take you further…in your AutoCAD role within your organizational company,…and I do hope that the new features are useful to you…and allow you to be a lot more productive…with the new version of AutoCAD.…
- Navigating the AutoCAD 2019 interface
- Starting the DWG Compare command
- Adjusting the comparison margins
- Saving a comparison drawing
- Creating a shared design view
- Using layers in the shared view
- Marking up the shared view
- Using the URL view links
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Drawing Compare
2. Sharing Your Design View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.