In this video, Shaun Bryant concludes the course.
- [Shaun] So now that you are fully aware…of all of the new features available to you…in AutoCAD 2018,…you can utilize them and become more productive…and more effective in your workplace using AutoCAD.…Now always remember though, that all of these tools…and enhancements that come along with AutoCAD…are coming in with each new release…and the point releases on your AutoCAD subscription.…So make sure you keep track of them…by way of the Autodesk desktop app…which will pop up and let you know…which features are available to download,…and more importantly, which updates are available…to download as well.…
So I do hope you've enjoyed learning about all of these…new features in AutoCAD 2018,…and I do hope that you go off into your workplace now…and utilize them when you've upgraded to AutoCAD 2018…in your workplace.…
- Working with the File Navigation dialog box
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- Updating reference paths
- Changing path types
- Finding and replacing reference files
- Renaming unloaded references
- Using linetype gap selection
- Sharing design views from AutoCAD
- Setting a PDF layer
- Using the PDFIMPORT and PDFATTACH commands
- Changing text to MTEXT
Skill Level Intermediate
1. User Interface
2. External References
3. Off-Screen Selection
Using off-screen selection2m 20s
4. Linetype Gap Selection
Using linetype gap selection2m 10s
5. Sharing Design View
6. Using PDFs In AutoCAD
7. Changing Text To MTEXT
8. Technology and Performance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.