Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- [Instructor] Well I suppose that's it.…Thank you very much for watching the course.…Keep in mind there's a tremendous amount of courses…and videos you could be interested in as well.…Feel free to check them out as well…as the huge library available, thanks again.…
- Managing through LISP
- Working with text, dimension, and multileader styles
- Creating a template
- Creating a palette
- Adding commands and LISP routines to a palette
- Creating a new browser profile and adding new categories, pallets, and content
- Reviewing internal mapping, MEP AEC settings, and MEP profiles
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Managing through LISP
3. Tool Palettes for Civil 3D
4. Content Browser
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.